Monday, December 1, 2014

Clearing the Slate

Hey guys!

     So, I just realized I've been writing nothing but reviews so far. And I just took a look at my header photo and realized what I was missing. Games. I also realized I've been playing games during my free time all the time. Then it struck me: I should start writing about something else this time.

     So, here's what's going to go down in the next weeks:

  • All of my IEM reviews will be posted on DB Headphones (if you didn't know that, it's a blog my friend and I started where we write headphone reviews). A link to the site will be set up on the navigation bar accordingly.
  • You will find more random ramblings from yours truly. This may or may not be a good thing.
  • I might post less freuqently. Or more frequently.
  • I might make reposts. If I do, expect a lot of them.
     Well, I think that's about it. I hope this will mark the start of change and better organization for this blog, which will become my personal blog of random ramblings. Oh yeah, if you haven't seen it already, check out my Facebook and Google+ pages; I post random updates there, too. 

     I also just realized I haven't updated you guys on DB Headphones yet. Well, that...I have to apologize on that part. Like I said earlier, it's going to be where all my headphone reviews will be, along with reviews from my friend, Blake. Lots of stuff is going down as we near the end of this year, and I'll probably do a recap of all that went on of my life this year. Maybe. I'm probably too lazy to do that, anyway.